Thursday, March 26, 2015

FAVE BEAUTY PRDUCT OF THE WEEK! - KAT VON D CONTOUR KIT

Hey there! Welcome to my first Fave Beauty Product of the Week post!
This weeks fave beauty product is the Kat Von D Shade + Light contour palette + contour brush!

Let me just start off by saying that I am not a professional nor am I trying to pass off as one, I am simply here to share products that I truly love using and that have worked really well for me and I hope that these posts can help some of you girls out when you're looking to buying new beauty products.

So, I'll be honest I haven't been that into the whole contouring trend simply because I couldn't figure out how to do it properly. A few months back I had purchased the Smashbox contour kit and personally I didn't find it all that great. So I had kind of given up on the whole contouring thing but I recently decided to try it again so I went out and bought myself the Kat Von D Shade + Light contour palette and contour brush. 
Before testing out my new contour palette I went on the Sephora website and watched a contouring tutorial. After testing it out I have to say I am really pleased with this contour palette. I don't like to wear face makeup that's too heavy and thick which was he result I was getting with my Smashbox contour kit, the Kat Von D contour palette was light on my face but still gave the contour effect I was looking for. 
I would definitely recommend this palette to everyone I know as well as the contour brush! The brush has two sides and comes with a case which makes it perfect for travelling cause you don't have to carry two brushes around and don't have to worry about it getting squished and ruined. 
So if you wanna start contouring that lovely face of yours I would definitely recommend this product as well as the Sephora tutorial! 
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and stay tuned for next week's fave product!

- Alanna








No comments:

Post a Comment

bcT bcI bcF