Wednesday, April 1, 2015

HOW I TRAVEL



Just like myself, I'm sure most of you are going to be heading out of town for Easter weekend or for spring break. I don't know about you guys but I definitely tend to choose comfort over style when it comes to having to sit on a plane for a few hours. 
So today I decided to mesh together comfort and style! I threw on my regular travel outfit, plain white tee and leggings, and added an oversized plaid shirt and some awesome sneakers, and of course you can never forget your fave sunnies when travelling somewhere hot!
Keep scrolling for a few of my travel necessities as well as my outfit details!


Here are a few of my necessities when travelling; 
- oversized comfy sweater
- a neck pillow
- my laptop and camera 
- sunglasses
- makeup 


Oversized plaid shirt: Audrey 3 + 1
White tee: VERO MODA
Leggings: Lululemon
Sunglasses: Spitfire




- Alanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

bcT bcI bcF