Thursday, April 2, 2015

FAVE BEAUTY PRODUCT OF THE WEEK - GLO MINERALS CONCEALER


Calling all my girls out there with them nice dark bags under their eyes!
Okay let's be real, no one has ever been happy to see huge dark bags under their eyes, wether its from lack of sleep, aging or you're like me and you're just cursed with them!
I have used so many different cover-ups and concealers for my under eye circles and some have been less effective than others BUT a couple years ago I was introduced to the most magical concealer out there! The Glo - Minerals under eye concealer!
It's honestly magical how well it works!
For myself, I use the colour beige, it fits my skin tone perfectly! 
So of course before putting anything on your face you need to moisturize, and I always like to prime my entire face as well and I even use a tinted primer on my bags just to have them already a little covered up before I use my concealer. Then, using a brush, I take some of the pink/salmony colour and mix it with the lighter colour and apply that onto my under eye circles. After I do that I usually just go ahead and do the rest of my makeup and the last thing I do is I take my brush again and put only the light colour under my eyes and voila! Bags are gone!


I buy mine from a salon but you can purchase this concealer as well as other Glo Minerals products from their website!



-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

bcT bcI bcF