Thursday, April 9, 2015

FAVE BEAUTY PRODUCT OF THE WEEK - MOROCCANOIL


This weeks fave beauty product consist of TWO products!
More specifically two Moroccanoil products!
I am absolutely obsessed with my hair, and I have pretty dry hair so I try and take extremely good care of it. I have been using the Morccanoil Treatment (original) for years and I don't know what I'd do without it!
The best time to use this product is after washing your hair when it's towel dried, apply 1-2 pumps throughout your hair, you can then blow dry and style your hair as usual or leave to air dry. This product is also great to use once you've done your hair and you have those annoying flyaways! Apply half a pump and lightly put it through your hair to tame those flyaways. In my opinion, if you've just curled your hair you don't want to put too much of the product because you don't want it to be too heavy and flatten your hair, simply put enough to tame your flyaways.
Now, for those of you thinking that your hair gets greasy really quickly so you would NEVER put anything oily in your hair, don't fret! This product will only make your hair oily if you apply it to your scalp! 


Now for those of you who's hair goes from clean to greasy real quick, this next Moroccanoil product is going to be your life saver!
The Moroccanoil Oily Scalp Treatment is like a dream come true for girls with greasy hair!
I wash my hair every second day and my reason for that being because by the second day my hair is already oily so if I washed my hair more often it would get oily way quicker and I'd probably feel like my hair was always oily. I've always hated having to deal with that day of oily hair and then I went on the Moroccanoil website and found this product and I just had to try it out! 
Thankfully it actually worked! I'll be honest I didn't use it as frequently as I should have but it still worked great for me. 
Before you hop into the shower simply just separate your hair into sections and apply 3-6 drops of the product to each section, massage the product through and leave it on for about 5 to 10 minutes and then proceed to your shower! 
It's simple and relatively quick and if you're tired of having oily hair it's totally worth it!


- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

bcT bcI bcF